Hunan Huawei Jingcheng Material Technology Co., Ltd., located in the Yuelu Mountain National Science and Technology Park, is engaged in the R & D, manufacturing and application of titanium, zirconium, hafnium, rare earth materials and its binary compound or polycompound (carbide, nitride, silicide, boride, sulfide) and other nano, sub-nano ceramic powder and related products.
The Company possesses 8 R & D personnel, including one doctoral supervisor, one with post-doctoral degree, one with doctor degree and three with master degrees. The Company owns 7 invention and utility model patents. Prof. LIU Heping, the Chief Technologist of the Company, enjoying the State Council Special Allowance, has won the Third Prize of National Technology Invention and multiple prizes of COSTIND and Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Department, and he is a well-known expert in domestic and overseas power metallurgy industry. Our Company has developed long-term relationships with Chinese Academy of Science, Hunan University, Central South University and other domestic well-known research institutes, universities and colleges. In order to guarantee the quality of products, the Company is equipped with XRF-1800 Scanning X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer, JEOL2013 High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy, JJG009-2012 Target-Rotating X-Ray Polycrystal Diffractometer, Malvern Laser Particle Size Analyzer and other special testing equipment for nano and sub-nano powder.
Since the establishment, with the support of strong R & D capabilities and advanced manufacturing technology, the Company achieves success in vicious market competition by virtue of the outstanding quality of products, introducing new and upgrading in the manner of exploring untouched aspects and unceasing innovations – always keeps ahead of others. Currently, products of the Company have been widely used in national defense, aerospace, electronic information, special ceramic, nuclear materials, metallurgy materials and other high-tech fields, and some highly sophisticated products have been sold directly to Europe, USA, Canada, Japan and other markets, with long-term stable clients. The Company is capable to undertake the R & D and manufacturing of new products, and accepts sales agent and other cooperation ways.
1. Carbide series: tantalum carbide, electronic grade titanium carbide, titanium carbonitride, zirconium carbide, hafnium carbide, tantalum-niobium solid solution, tungsten-titanium solid solution, solid solution of tungsten, titanium, tantalum and niobium and the like.
2. Nitride series: titanium nitride, chromium nitride, zirconium nitride, hafnium nitride, boron nitride, aluminum nitride, rare earth nitride (La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, Dy) and the like.
3. Boride series: titanium diboride, zirconium diboride, hafnium diboride, nickel boride, tungsten boride, lanthanum hexaboride, yttrium hexaboride, rare earth boride (La, Ce, Pr, Nd , Sm, Eu, Dy) and the like.
4. Silicide series: spherical molybdenum silicide, titanium silicide, zirconium silicide, hafnium silicide and the like.
5. Sulfide series: nano tungsten disulfide, nano molybdenum sulfide.
6. Nano material series: nano titanium nitride, nano titanium carbide, nano zirconium carbide, nano zirconium diboride, nano hafnium carbide, nano hafnium diboride, nano titanium carbonitride and the like.
7. Elemental metal: zirconium sponge, hafnium sponge, nuclear grade zirconium sponge (Hf <0.01%, nuclear grade hafnium sponge (Zr <0.03%), zirconium crystal (low hafnium), hafnium crystal (low zirconium), zirconium powder, hafnium powder and the like.